TONIGHT: Your opportunity to find out more about the Planning Application submitted to MBC for the Retirement Homes west of Church Street, and to have your say.
The Parish Planning Committee is a Compulsory Consultee for the Local Planning Authority, which is Maidstone Borough Council (MBC). The Parish can request that an application is not dealt with by Planning Officers under their delegated powers, but must come before the Borough Councillors on MBC's Planning Committee for decision. The Chair of the Parish Planning and Licensing Committee is Cllr Doug Smith.
Minutes can be found under the Documents Section under Planning Meeting Minutes and are filed in year folders. The most recent minutes can be accessed below. They are also reported back to the Parish Council and this is recorded in Full Parish Council minutes.
Click below to find agendas for Planning Meetings. These are open meetings and the Public are entitled and indeed welcome to attend. These are usually in in the Parish Office (to the right hand side of the village hall building - up the access ramp)
- Planning Committee - Thursday 19th May - click here to download the agenda
- Planning Committee - Tuesday 26th April - minutes available
- Planning Committee - Tuesday 5th April - minutes available
- Planning Committee - Tuesday 23rd February - minutes available
- Planning Committee - Tuesday 2nd February - minutes available
- Planning Committee - Tuesday 5th January - minutes available.